১লা ডিসেম্বর, ২০২৩ খ্রিস্টাব্দ, ১৬ই অগ্রহায়ণ, ১৪৩০ বঙ্গাব্দ
Position: AUTOMATION TRAINER (MALE/FEMALE)
Academic & Professional Qualification:
- B.Sc. in EEE/M.Sc. or any other relevant field of Electrical & Electronics
- Work experience in the Industrial Automation field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience. (* freshers are encouraged to apply*)
- Enthusiastic in Teaching and Learning.
- Dedicated, honest, punctual, and capable to work under pressure.
- Passionate to work in Technical Sector.
- Full time
- 15k – 25k BDT. (Depending on skills and experience)
Job Location: Dhaka & Chittagong (2,2)
Automation Trainer Duties:
- Should be able to maintain training shifting schedule (Morning, afternoon, evening)
- Need to work on class materials (lectures/videos etc.) for maintaining class quality.
- Should have the mentality to adjust Holidays according to company requirements.
- Develop logic for PLCs and field devices
- Manage firmware upgrade process
- Install, test, and debug systems
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to end users
- Perform measurements and test equipment
- Write firmware and software development
- Program PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers) using ladder logic
- Complete detailed programming of PLCs, including ladder logic, schematics, and programming software
- Create and review PLC documentation, such as schematics, programming procedures, and testing procedures
- Create PLC and logic diagrams for schematics
- Perform electrical and PLC troubleshooting
- Modify PLC programs to interface with existing or new systems
- Perform PLC testing
- Support the PLC programming team, including coaching, mentoring, and assisting with PLC programming
- Age 25-35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good at PLC troubleshooting & Communication will get priority.
- English language Proficiency
- Effective ability to communicate with colleagues, Trainees, internal and external customer
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly